QR-Patrol How To:
Assign NFC and QR-code Checkpoints
Assign NFC checkpoints
- Download the QR-Patrol app and log in
- On the main screen, press the “Checkpoint Assignment” button
- Drag the NFC tag on the back of your device (your phone must have NFC enabled)
- To assign the tag to a specific site, press the “Assign” button
- Now go to the Web App, then click on Check Points (Company > Check Points), select a point, click on “Edit” and choose the Client and the Site
Alternatively, you can add a description and fill in the unique Site Code (you can find this code on your web-app, on the Clients tab: Client > Details). Press the “Assign” button and your checkpoint is ready!
Assign QR-code checkpoints
QR-code checkpoints can be assigned from your device (follow the instructions above). They can also be assigned from the web app. There’re two ways to do this.
- Click on the “Company” button on the left of your navigation bar and choose “Check Points”.
- Select one of them, and click on “edit”
- Select the Client and the Site to which you want the check point to be assigned from the drop-down lists on the pop-up window (Assign row)
- Save the changes by pressing the “Confirm” button
Alternatively, you can:
- Go to “Clients” and select the one you want to assign checkpoints. Select “Edit”
- At the bottom of the pop-up window, all your clients’ sites are listed. Press “Add” to add sites for this client
- Assign checkpoints for each site by pressing “Manage Points”
- You will find all your checkpoints at the bottom of the pop-up window. To add one or more of them to the specific site, check the one(s) you want and press the Up arrow button
- Press the “Confirm” button